Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Cold October Morning


This morning I woke up at 5 a.m., saw that it was 42 degrees outside and had to make a tough decision. Should I:

A. Go for a morning run and freeze my tail off.
B. Rob a bank, run like the wind, and freeze my tail off
or . . .
C. Take a picture of myself and go back to my nice warm bed.

I chose . . . Choice letter "A"



After about 3 minutes, my blood started pumping and I actually felt overheated in my winter gear. At mile #7, we stopped for a minute to rest. I, of course, decided at that point that I needed to find a potty spot. I looked around frantically for a bush to hide behind. It was at that moment that I saw THE SIGN. I had no idea that the city found out about my potty problems and frequent stops along the road. I'm going to have to change my running route ASAP so that none of you will turn me in for the $200 reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment