Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last 13 Miler before Park City Marathon

Today's run can be summed up in 2 words --

it sucked! (I know. I know. Vacuums suck. Runs don't.)

The Park City Marathon is coming up next weekend and I am not ready. My legs are fatigued, I am very sleepy, and I am going to start my period the day before the marathon. (I know. I know. Too much information.)

I have to at least finish the marathon in order to get into the St. George Marathon in October. No matter what I have to finish. Whether it is. . . crawling, limping, heaving . . . I just have to finish. Why do I care about getting into St. George? At this point, I don't know if I do. But I've come this far in The Grand Slam. I've gotta finish it.

Do I care about my time at The Park City Marathon? No. (I'm a liar!)

2 comments:

  1. One of the girls I used to go to the gym with said that there was something going on up there this morning too, do you know what it was? She said there was more than the usual runners and bikers out this morning at 5:30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had a triathalon the week before the marathon. the half-distance, whatever that means... :)

    ReplyDelete